Monday, June 27, 2011

For my Grandma, and Gods Glory!!!

((This is an email from my grandpa about mygrandma, please pass this along and help give my grandma a great birthday, complete with cards and healing!! ))

Mom (Betty) is about to reach another “milestone” at age 70 on July 12 th . Secondly, she is now well over a year of pain in her left arm with one more option to try in the next week or two. Here’s what I would like each one of you to do as both a treat for Mom and also a prayer request for God to bring healing to her arm and remove the pain, either through the medical field or He does it Himself.

I would very much appreciate all of you join together with me to contact as many people as you can whether they know Mom or not, and ask them to send her a birthday card with a note assuring her that they have prayed for her and asked God to give Mom (Betty) a very special birthday gift…the healing of her pain.” Some of you have seen her crying with pain when you were here. I have watched her both day and night for over a year as she has struggled to just have a portion of a day or night that was painless.

Even with all of this pain and stress she has never blamed the Lord or angrily asked Him why she has not had one normal painless day since about March of 2010. She has and continues to reflect a strong spirit and love for her Heavenly Father. I have prayed for her hundreds of times…often many hours of the night while listening to her whimper and weep next to me in bed. So, I hope you will help me in “swamping” Mom with cards from people far wide for God to open the doors of Heaven and send to earth a very special gift for her…..a healed arm and a “normal” lifestyle again. He just answered one of my greatest prayers ever this past week as He and I, together met the problem head on. Indeed, I do believe in prayer

NOTE!! Ask people to send their birthday and prayer card to arrive here as close to July 12 th . as possible…a little early is better than late. We will put her under the mound of cards and I will take a picture for all of you. Thanks…VERY much I love and appreciate each one of you. For Mom’s sake and God’s glory.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment