Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goodbye 2012!

Even though 2012 was a hard year, I was constantly reminded of how much God loves me. So many times I felt like I didn't deserve God's mercy or grace or love, times I had fallen, but EVERY SINGLE TIME God showed me that He loved me and would not let me go. I have not been perfect, but God has continued to shower me with his love. Giving me my hearts desire. What an amazing love He has for me. I can fail my Father again and again, I have disappointed him many times I'm sure, but over and over again His message to me has been "I will NEVER leave you, NEVER forsake you, I am with you always!" There is no love on earth like that. No spouse no matter how perfect can love you No matter what, No father or mother could love their child No matter what. there are always limits, boundaries that can't be crossed. But not with God. He loves me enough to send his son as a sin offering for me. He loves me enough to not see my sins, but to see the Righteousness of Jesus on me, He loves me enough to save me when I had turned my back on Him. I don't feel worthy of this love. I haven't deserved this love, I cant repay this kind of love. All I can do is thank Him, love him back with all that I can, and do my best to fulfill the two greatest commandments He gave: 1) Love the Lord your God with ALL your heart, mind and soul. 2)And Love others as yourself. That I suppose you could say would be my life long/New Years Resolution. psalms 139: Lord you have seen what is in my heart You know all about me... I'm amazed at how well you know me it's far more than I can understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment