Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The First of Many

well, this shall be interesting and full of typos and gramatical errors too. that is,  if i ever complete this. being without a comuter sure is a downer and because i can only use my two inch by four inch keyboard on my phone im stuck not being able to capitalize anything or use any symbols... no smiley faces for me... i would have a sad face right there if it let me. anyways this is just a test run to see if this will work for me. i havebeen insearch of a blog app for the android and have been unable to find anything that works. anyways i must run off to make sure the kids do actually finish their food thats been sitting in front of them for nearly two hours now. i guess the taco salad was not as kid friendly of a dish as i had remembered it being. off to crack the whip....

No comments:

Post a Comment