Sunday, March 11, 2012

Battle Cry

In sorrow I'll still smile,
In fear I'll still laugh,
In anger I will be a light
I'll shine out the darkness of wrath.

With boldness I'll bring hope,
With courage I'll carry peace,
With power I'll fight and win,
Being no longer held by a leash.

All chains have been broken,
To bring the love of Jesus to the hopeless

All burdens have been lifted,
The gold has been sifted.
To the top we rise
To our calling we move,
To our flesh we die,
To the hurting we bring truth.

No weapon has been fashioned
In steel or in spirit
That can stand against Gods Word
And those who really hear it.

Into the battelfield we march,
Into the darkness we shine,
And to the lifeless...
We bring life.

My commitment is this:
To stand and not back down,
To run and not be weary,
Because in everything I do,
My God and Savior is always near me!

No comments:

Post a Comment